9 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 9 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 9 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which state government has launched “Kakatiya Hub for Social Innovation” India’s first social innovation centre?
- Q. - Who is author of the book “A Great Reckoning – A Chief Inspector Gamache Thriller”?
- Q. - Which country is host to the 4th BIMSTEC Summit-2017?
- Q. - Which state government has launched “Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY)” to develop villages of the state?
- Q. - Which country will host 2017 FIBA Women’s Asia Cup basketball tournament?
Today’s Current Affairs – 9 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 09/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 9th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.