9 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 9 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 9 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - H S Mahadeva Prasad, who passed away recently, was the Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) of which constituency?
- Q. - Which country has become the first in the world to pay basic income to randomly picked citizens on national level?
- Q. - Who has won the 2016 World Blitz Chess Championship?
- Q. - The World Braille Day (WBD) is observed on which date?
- Q. - Who has been sworn-in as the new Chief Justice of India (CJI)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 9 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 09/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 9th January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.