[PDF] Current Affairs 8th June 2017 Quiz , GK Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 8th June 2017 quiz with latest general awareness questions and answers & PDF, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
Current Affairs 8 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which of the following countries is not a member of BIMSTEC?
- Q. - Name the Constitutionalist recommending the abolition of the Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS), who died recently.
- Q. - Who will be appointed as Nyaya Mitras to expedite the pending cases across the country?
- Q. - What is the reverse repo rate as per the Second Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2017-18 announced by RBI on June 7, 2017?
- Q. - With which country India signed an agreement to provide US $318 million line of credit for the development of the railway sector in the country?
- Q. - Within how many days the concerned Ministries have to decide on FDI proposals, according to an office memorandum of Union Finance Ministry?
- Q. - World famous arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi recently died at the age of 82. The country to which he belonged was _________.
- Q. - Who was elected as the new prime minister of Nepal?
- Q. - Which of the following statements with respect to ‘Skill for Life, Save a Life’ initiative is correct?I. The initiative is aimed at upscaling the quantity and quality of trained professionals in the healthcare system. II. Under this initiative various courses are planned to be initiated targeting specific competencies for healthcare professionals.III. The curriculum has been designed by National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) and AIIMS, Delhi.
- Q. - Consider the following statements with respect to recent developments under Namami Gange Programme: I. National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) approved projects worth Rs 1,900 crore for creation of sewage treatment infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi. II. 100% sewage treatment facility will be made available for Haridwar, Rishikesh, Vrindavan, Varanasi, Allahabad and NCT of Delhi.
Headline 8 June 2017 : Today’s Current Affairs for Competitive Exams
World Oceans Day Observed Globally on 8th June 2017
So today is world oceans day on this day we save oceans and the life of all animals who leaves in oceans.
Human Milk Bank Inaugurated At Lady Hardinge Medical College in New Delhi
A national human milk bank was inaugurated at Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) in New Delhi today to provide breast milk to newborns who cannot be nursed by their own mothers.
Dr Jitendra Singh announced Hill Area Development Programme” for Northeast
The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh announced the launch of, Hill Area Development Programme” (HADP) for Northeast in Imphal (Manipur).
War memorial inaugurated in Arunachal Pradesh
General officer commanding of Gajraj Corps Lt General Amarjeet Singh Bedi has inaugurated a war memorial at Thembang village in Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh.
Shri J P Nadda launches Skill for Life, Save a Life initiative
Shri J P Nadda, Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare launched the ‘Skill for Life, Save a Life’ initiative.
National Level Conference on “Capacity Building of SDRFs-2017” concludes today
The two-day National Level Conference on “Capacity Building of SDRFs-2017” concluded.
China launches first World Pest Day across the World
The first World Pest Day was today launched in the Chinese capital with an aim to eventually reduce and eliminate pest-borne diseases.
US, China, India to be top prospective destinations for FDI: UNCTAD
The US, China and India are considered to be the most prospective destinations for foreign direct investment (FDI), predicted the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) in its annual report on investment.
India, Lanka signed pact for $318 million line of credit
India today signed an agreement with Sri Lanka to provide USD 318 million as line of credit to develop the island nation’s railway sector, officials said.
India among top five consumer markets in Asia
India is among the top five consumer markets in Asia offering retailers consumer spending growth of an average of 6.1 per cent over the next five years, says a report.
HDFC Bank introduces charges for UPI transactions
HDFC Bank has introduced charges on UPI. These charges make small value payments over UPI more expensive than those on national electronic fund transfer (NEFT).
State Bank of India to organised mega farmers’ meet on June 8th 2017
Ahead of the kharif season, country’s largest lender State Bank of India today said it will meet nearly 10 lakh farmers to understand their credit need and provide finance.
Axis Bank to issue biodegradable prepaid gift cards
Axis Bank Ltd announced biodegradable prepaid gift cards. The card made of biodegradable plastic will help spread awareness about the benefits of such products, Singh added. The cards will be acceptable at all domestic merchant outlets and online portals.
Planet in Milky Way galaxy to be named after Bengaluru’s 16 year old Sahithi
A minor planet somewhere in the Milky Way galaxy, many light years from Earth, will be called Sahithi Pingali.
New species of flying squirrel, a ‘surprising’ discovery
Scientists have discovered a new species of flying squirrel in North America that had been hiding in plain sight for hundreds of years.
World’s first hybrid ‘aeroboat’ made by Indo-Russian JV unveiled
The world’s first hybrid “aeroboat” capable of travelling on land, water, snow and sand that has been built by an Indo-Russian joint venture was unveiled in Moscow on Tuesday at a start-ups event organised by Russia’s state-run Skolkovo Foundation.
Manisha Koirala bagged Dadasaheb Phalke Award
Manisha Koirala, who recently made a comeback to silver screens with ‘Dear Maya’ bagged the much coveted Dadasaheb Phalke Award. She was honoured with the special Phalke Brave and Beautiful award at the ceremony.
Bengaluru FC honoured with special AFC award
Asian Football Confederation’s (AFC) general secretary Dato Windsor handed a special award for Bengaluru FC for being the South Zonal Champions in the AFC Cup 2016-17 season.
Ruchira Kamboj appointed as next High Commissioner of India to South Africa
Ruchira Kamboj (IFS: 1987), presently Ambassador/PR to Permanent Delegation of India to UNESCO, Paris has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of South Africa.
Sharad Jain appointed NWDA director
Sharad Jain appointed NWDA director general 3 months after clearing Ken-Betwa river link project.
Latest General Awareness 08/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 8th June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.