8 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 8 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 8 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who will head the Task Force on Employment and Exports constituted within the NITI Aayog?
- Q. - Which firm in India has announced eight weeks paid paternity leave policy for fathers?
- Q. - What is the name of tropical cyclone that hit the French island territories in the Caribbean causing 9 deaths?
- Q. - Which Bollywood actress has become the first Indian woman ambassador for Tourism Australia?
- Q. - Which country will be hosting the 2019 edition of Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships?
- Q. - In which country Energy Efficiency Services Limited ( EESL) of India has launched UJALA (Unnat Jyoti by Affordable Lighting for All) Scheme?
- Q. - Which country citizens will be granted with gratis visas on visiting India?
Today’s Current Affairs – 8 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 08/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 8th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.