8 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 8 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 8 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who was adjudged “Man of the Match” in the Second Test Match between India and Sri Lanka played at Colombo?
- Q. - In which category Sajan of India won the bronze medal at the Junior World Wrestling Championships in Tampere, Finland?
- Q. - Which railway station in Uttar Pradesh has been renamed after Pt Deen Dayal Upadhyay?
- Q. - Who won the 100 meters final at World Athletics Championship 2017 held in London?
- Q. - Which two European companies have shown interest in Elephanta ropeway project?I. Poma of FranceII. Doppelmayr Cable Car of Austria III. BMF Bartholet of Switzerland
- Q. - Which city observed the 72nd anniversary of first atomic bombing?
- Q. - Where will be the Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy set up?
- Q. - With which country India reiterated its commitment to complete and operationalise the Chabahar Port?
- Q. - Where was the National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) inaugurated?
Today’s Current Affairs – 8 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 08/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 8th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.