8 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 8 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 8 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Saima Wazed Hossain has been appointed as WHO goodwill ambassador for Autism in South-East Asia Region. She hails from which country?
- Q. - Which city to host the 2017 World Food India (WFI)?
- Q. - Which city hosted the first edition of WINGS 2017 – “Sab Uden, Sab Juden” to expand regional connectivity?
- Q. - Which Indian-origin personality has been honoured with the highest civilian award “Order of Australia” in Australia for community work?
- Q. - Which Indian music composer has been shortlisted for the 2017 World Soundtrack Awards – a public choice award?
- Q. - Which Indian city has been declared as a World Heritage City (WHC) by UNESCO?
Today’s Current Affairs – 8 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 08/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 8th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.