8 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 8 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 8 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country’s hockey team has won the 2017 Sultan Azlan Shah Cup?
- Q. - Adolph Kiefer, the swimming legend has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - Who has won the 2016 Wisden-MCC (Melbourne Cricket Council) Cricket Photograph of the Year?
- Q. - The International No diet day (INDD) is observed on which date?
- Q. - Which state government has recently signed an agreement with United Nations and IIIT for setting up innovation lab in the state?
- Q. - Justice (retd) Leila Seth, the renowned jurist has passed away. She was the first woman chief justice of which high court?
- Q. - Captain Chand Roop, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
- Q. - The 2017 India Integrated Transport and Logistics Summit was held in which city?
- Q. - The world’s biggest-ever X- ray laser “European XFEL” has generated its first X-ray laser light from which country?
- Q. - Which committee has been constituted by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) to lay down technical standards for performance of core services?
Today’s Current Affairs – 8 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 08/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 8th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.