8 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 8 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 8 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Shyam Kumar is associated with which sports?
- Q. - Who has been posthumously conferred the Kirti Chakra award for year 2016?
- Q. - The Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is located in which state?
- Q. - Which state government has imposed a 10% cow cess as surcharge on stamp duty for protection and propagation of cows?
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2017 WEF’s Global Travel and Tourism Competitive Index (GTTCI)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 8 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 08/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 8th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.