8 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 8 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 8 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country has won 18th Asian Junior Team Squash Championship-2017?
- Q. - Bano Qudsia, the renowned Urdu author has passed away. She hailed from which of the following countries?
- Q. - From which state / Union territory, the “Measles-Rubella (MR) vaccination campaign” has been launched?
- Q. - India has recently signed MoU with which country for technical cooperation in rail sector especially on safety related subjects?
- Q. - Asim Basu, who passed away recently, was the renowned theatre actor from which state?
Today’s Current Affairs – 8 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 08/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 8th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.