7 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 7 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 7 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Noted independent journalist Gauri Lankesh was shot dead recently. In which language she used to write?
- Q. - Which state government has decided to set up DBT cell for implementation of DBT scheme?
- Q. - What is the name of the portal launched by Vice President for teachers education?
- Q. - Who has launched DIKSHA portal On the occasion of teacher’s day?
- Q. - Which event is launched with the purpose to promote the art, culture, heritage, cuisine, business and tourism of North East India?
Today’s Current Affairs – 7 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 07/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 7th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.