7 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 7 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 7 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What is the GST rate fixed for textile job works?
- Q. - Which country launched VENUS satellite (Vegetation and Environment Monitoring New Micro-Satellite)?
- Q. - Which boxer won the WBO Asia Pacific and Oriental titles?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)?
- Q. - Who was sworn-in as the 12th president of Iran?
- Q. - Who was selected for Prem Nazir award for the year 2017?
- Q. - Who became the first athlete ever to win 10 consecutive global track distance titles?
- Q. - Indian shooter Ankur Mittal clinched the gold medal in men’s double trap at the 7th Asian Shotgun Championship. Where is the championship being held?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the Vice Chairman of the NITI Aayog?
- Q. - Venkaiah Naidu was elected as 13th Vice-President of India. Which Article of the Indian Constitution provides for the election of the Vice-President?
Today’s Current Affairs – 7 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 07/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 7th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.