7 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 7 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 7 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Indus OS has partnered with which Indian Bank to launch an OS-integrated UPI payment platform?
- Q. - India’s first university only for Dalit students will come up in which city?
- Q. - The student scientist connect program “Jigyasa” has officially launched in which city?
- Q. - Who is the newly appointed Chairman of IIT-Kharagpur?
- Q. - Govindan Laxman, who has won gold at the 2017 Asian Athletics Championships (AAC), is associated with which sports?
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Global Cybersecurity Index (GCI)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 7 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 07/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 7th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.