7 June : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 7 June, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 7 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - India signed a US $39.2 million loan agreement with the World Bank for the “citizen-centric service delivery” project in __________.
- Q. - Which state launched India’s first single-woman pension scheme?
- Q. - India’s first public bicycle sharing project was launched in _________.
- Q. - Name the Indian player who lifted the US $15,000 International Tennis Federation (ITF) men’s Futures tennis title played in Singapore.
- Q. - Who is the author of the book title “Ministry of Utmost Happiness”?
- Q. - With which country Nepal signed an MoU for the development of 1200 MW Budhigandaki Hydroelectric Project?
- Q. - In which State was the India’s first Rural LED Street Lighting Project launched?
- Q. - Which organisation publishes the Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
- Q. - Who became the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the Umpires and Referees Committee (URC) of International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 7 June 2017
Latest General Awareness 07/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 7th June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.