7 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 7 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 7 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 International Mine Awareness Day (IMAD)?
- Q. - Which state government will provide one-time grant of Rs. 21,000 to families for third girl child?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as new Ambassador and Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations (UN)?
- Q. - Who has become the India’s first-ever transgender police Sub-Inspector?
- Q. - Which state government has launched “e-nagarpalika” app to provide municipal services online?
Today’s Current Affairs – 7 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 07/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 7th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.