7 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 7 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 7 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Rabi Ray, the former Lok Sabha speaker has passed away. He hailed from which of the following states?
- Q. - Which city is hosting the international conference on e-governance “ICEGOV 2017”?
- Q. - The 2nd edition of joint military exercise “Al Nagah-II” has started between India and which country?
- Q. - What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY 17, as per Global rating agency Fitch?
- Q. - Which company has become the new team sponsor for the Indian Cricket?
Today’s Current Affairs – 7 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 07/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 7th March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.