7 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 7 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 7 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - As per Union Budget 2017-18, the National Pension System (NPS) subscribers can prematurely withdraw how much percentage of corpus tax-free? [
- Q. - The Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund will be set up by the which organisation to boost financing of milk processing capacities?
- Q. - The 2017 International Conference and Exhibition on Terrestrial & Satellite Broadcasting has started in which city?
- Q. - How much amount has been allocated for Bharat Net Project to promote digital transactions into rural India?
- Q. - Which new scheme will be launched by the Union Government to fund export infrastructure?
Today’s Current Affairs – 7 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 07/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 7th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.