6 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 6 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 6 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who has bagged IPL Media rights for next 5 years
- Q. - Where was Commonwealth Youth 2017 held?
- Q. - Which player has bagged a gold medal in 44kg weight category of the Commonwealth Youth weightlifting championships?
- Q. - Who has been conferred with the PLuS Alliance Prize?
- Q. - Which the following player has achieved fourth position in the bowlers’ rankings?
- Q. - Which cricket player has equalled Sachin Tendulkar’s record of highest rating points pocketed by an Indian?
- Q. - Which new strategy to uptake of health services, food, drinking water & sanitation and income & livelihoods is launched by NITI Aayog?
Today’s Current Affairs – 6 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 06/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 6th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.