6 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 6 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 6 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which city is hosting the 12th edition of G-20 Summit 2017?
- Q. - Who is the newly appointed Chief Election Commissioner (CEC)?
- Q. - Which country’s team has won the 2017 Asian Team Snooker Championship?
- Q. - Which state government has signed an Expression of Intent (EOI) with IAAF and Athletics Federation of India (AFI) to establish a High Performance Academy?
- Q. - Which Indian athlete was the flag bearer for the Indian contingent in the 22nd Asian Athletics Championship (AAC)-2017?
- Q. - Which Indian city is hosting the International conference on sports “CII ScoreCard 2017”?
Today’s Current Affairs – 6 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 06/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 6th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.