6 June : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 6 June, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 6 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Abohar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Q. - The International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression is observed on which date?
- Q. - ISRO has successfully launched GSAT-19 communication satellite through which launch vehicle?
- Q. - Which country has topped the 2017 A T Kearney Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth rate in 2018, as per latest World Bank’s Global Economic Prospects (GEP) report?
- Q. - Who has become the new Solicitor General of India?
- Q. - India’s first smartcard-based Public Bicycle Sharing (PBS) initiative “Trin Trin” has launched in which city?
- Q. - Which football club has won the 2017 UEFA Champions League trophy?
- Q. - Who has clinched the 2017 men’s singles title at the Thailand Grand Prix Gold badminton tournament?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 World Environment Day (WED)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 6 June 2017
Latest General Awareness 06/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 6th June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.