6 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 6 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 6 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Vikas Krishan Yadav is associated with which sports?
- Q. - The Vansda National Park (VNP) is located in which state?
- Q. - Where is the headquarters of the Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy (IGNFA)?
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)?
- Q. - The International Firefighters’ Day (IFFD) is observed on which date?
- Q. - The 2017 National Standards Conclave (NSC) was held in which city?
- Q. - Which state government has recently become the registered proprietor of the GI tag for Banganapalle mangoes?
- Q. - Which social networking site has officially launched “Express Wi-Fi” internet services in India?
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Tea Board of India?
- Q. - India’s first private sector small arms manufacturing plant has set up in which state?
Today’s Current Affairs – 6 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 06/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 6th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.