6 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 6 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 6 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country has become the first NATO member to launch self-contained cyber command unit?
- Q. - Which country has officially recognized Bitcoin and digital currencies as legal money?
- Q. - Who has recently taken charge as new Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new chief justice of Madras High Court?
- Q. - Kishori Amonkar, the renowned Hindustani classical vocalist has passed away. She hailed from which state?
Today’s Current Affairs – 6 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 06/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 6th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.