6 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 6 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 6 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The book “Contemporary West Asia – Perspectives on Change and Continuity” has been authored by whom?
- Q. - Lakshya Sen is associated with which sports?
- Q. - Which state government has recently introduced third gender category in school exams?
- Q. - How much fund has been allocated to the National Security Council Secretariat (NSCS) for fiscal year 2017-18?
- Q. - As per Union Budget 2017-18, the Payments Regulatory Board (PRB) will be set up under the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Who will be chairman of the proposed board?
Today’s Current Affairs – 6 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 06/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 6th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.