5 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 5 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 5 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country will give $76 mn for BRICS cooperation plan?
- Q. - By how much percent GST cess on a range of cars has been hiked?
- Q. - Which Indian Basketball player has been signed by Australian basketball team for the first time?
- Q. - Who was adjudged “Player of the Series” in the just concluded five-match India-Sri Lanka One Day International (ODI) series?
- Q. - Which cricket team became the first visiting country to inflict a 5-0 defeat on Sri Lanka?
- Q. - Which Indian cricketer has become the first wicket keeper to have 100 stumpings to his names in one-day international?
Today’s Current Affairs – 5 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 05/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 5th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.