5 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 5 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 5 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Microsoft has tied up with which Indian state to use its AI-based MINE platform to screen children for eye problems?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan?
- Q. - Which committee has recently submitted report on institutionalization of arbitration mechanism in India?
- Q. - Which country to host the 15th meeting of the Foreign Ministers of BIMSTEC countries?
- Q. - Who has will be the new Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog?
- Q. - India’s first private sector missile sub-systems manufacturing facility has set up in which city?
- Q. - India has recently signed how much amount of loan pact with AIIB for Gujarat road project?
Today’s Current Affairs – 5 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 05/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 5th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.