5 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 5 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 5 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The 2017 Indo-Thai joint military exercise “Maitree” has started in which Indian state?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new chief of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)?
- Q. - Which state government has launched ‘Elevate 100’ scheme to identify and nurture innovative start-ups?
- Q. - The 2017 Save Public Sector Banks Day (SPSBD) will be celebrated on which date in India?
- Q. - The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved how much amount of loan to build roads in Gujarat?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Amritsar?
- Q. - Which union minister has launched a month-long plantation drive to mark Van Mahotsav-2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 5 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 05/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 5th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.