5 June : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 5 June, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 5 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Gumti Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Q. - The researchers of which IIT institute has developed a wireless technology “AmbuSens” to monitor hospital-bound patients?
- Q. - Who has become the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the ITTF Umpires and Referees Committee (URC)?
- Q. - Who has won boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
- Q. - Which film will represent India at the 52nd Karlong Vary International Film Festival?
- Q. - Which Indian-American student has won the 90th Scripps Naional Spelling Bee competition?
- Q. - Which committee has been formed by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on corporate governance?
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI)?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Prasar Bharti?
- Q. - Who will become the new Prime Minister of Ireland?
Today’s Current Affairs – 5 June 2017
Latest General Awareness 05/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 5th June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.