5 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 5 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 5 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which city has become the India’s cleanest city, according to the Swachh Bharat survey 2017?
- Q. - Which Indian personality has been conferred with the Order of Diplomatic Service Merit Sungnye Medal of the South Korea?
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of Parliament?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 World Asthma Day (WAD)?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 27th session of the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC)?
- Q. - Which Indian footballer has won the 2017 Hero of the league 2017 award?
- Q. - The world’s highest railway bridge will come up over which Indian River?
- Q. - Recently, Sualgiri and Swalgiri communities have been notified as Scheduled Castes in the Indian constitution. The communities are associated with which state?
- Q. - What is the India’s real GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to latest rating review by Fitch Ratings?
- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to Asian Development Bank (ADB)’s latest report “Asian Development Outlook 2017”?
Today’s Current Affairs – 5 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 05/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 5th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.