4 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 4 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 4 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which Indian NGO has won the 2017 UNDP Equator Prize for sustainable farming model?
- Q. - Which state government has launched “G-Ride”, a digital ride sharing app for techies?
- Q. - Which Indian commodity exchange will merge with Indian Commodity Exchange (ICEX)?
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in money hoarded in Swiss banks in 2016, as per analysis by the Swiss National Bank (SNB)?
- Q. - Who has become the first Indian to win in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship?
- Q. - Who has become the first female Prime Minister of Serbia?
- Q. - The 2017 International Plastic Bag Free Day (IPBFD) is observed on which date?
- Q. - India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with ADB for improving road connectivity and efficiency in Rajasthan?
Today’s Current Affairs – 4 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 04/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 4th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.