4 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 4 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 4 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who has clinched the 2017 Women’s singles India Super Series tournament?
- Q. - The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved how much loan amount for power project in Andhra Pradesh?
- Q. - The new Index of Industrial Production (IIP) series for India will be calculated on which base year?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 50th annual meeting of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Board of Governors?
- Q. - The first-ever World Tuna Day (WTD) is observed by the United Nations (UN) on which date?
- Q. - Who will represent India at the 2017 Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC)?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 2017 UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize Ceremony?
- Q. - Which Indian table tennis player has won the 2017 Men’s singles ITTF Challenge Seamaster Chile Open tournament?
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 World Snooker Championship?
- Q. - Who has been bestowed with the 2017 Avvaiyar Award?
Today’s Current Affairs – 4 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 04/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 4th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.