4 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 4 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 4 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which state government has signed MoU with Invest India to encourage start ups?
- Q. - Which country to build its’ first national under water observatory in disputed South China Sea?
- Q. - How much penalty will be imposed on banks if they refuse to exchange soiled or scribed currency notes from people, according to Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Q. - Which state government has made Sanskrit compulsory up to class VIII in all classes?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Mr and Mrs Jinnah: The Marriage that Shook India”?
Today’s Current Affairs – 4 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 04/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 4th March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.