4 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 4 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 4 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The book “Scattered Souls” has been authored by whom?
- Q. - The Bargarh Dhanua Jatra festival has started in which of the following states?
- Q. - Who is the newly elected Chief Justice of Pakistan?
- Q. - Which Indian-origin British professor has been honoured with the Queen Elizabeth II Knighthood?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 4 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 04/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 4th January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.