30 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 30 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 30 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, as per World Bank (WB)’s latest report “India Development Report”
- Q. - Who has been bestowed with the 2016 Sangeet Natak Akademi Puraskar?
- Q. - The construction of world’s largest optical telescope has started in which country?
- Q. - Which country has the most complex tax jurisdiction in Asia-Pacific, as per 2017 Asia Pacific Tax Complexity Survey conducted by Deloitte?
- Q. - Who is representing India at the 2017 Little Miss Universe competition?
- Q. - Which Indian student has been selected to represent India as young journalist at the global Football for Friendship (F4F) social programme?
- Q. - Which Indian fencer has won gold in the sabre event of the Tournoi Satellite Fencing Championship (TSFC)?
- Q. - Which country has won the 2017 Badminton Sudirman Cup?
- Q. - Gregg Allaman, the renowned musician passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - The 2017 World Table Tennis Championships (WTTC) has started in which country?
Today’s Current Affairs – 30 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 30/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 30th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.