3 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 3 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 3 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Name the iconic European feminist politician who died recently.
- Q. - The World Sports Journalist Day (WSJD) is observed on which date?
- Q. - Who has become the first female Chief Executive of Hong Kong?
- Q. - India’s biggest Global Skill Park will be set up in which city?
- Q. - The 2017 National Doctors Day (NDD) is celebrated on which date in India?
- Q. - Which Indian personality has been bestowed with the 2017 Trafficking in Persons (TIP) Report Heroes Award?
- Q. - Which football team has won the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup?
- Q. - Sabita Chowdhury, the noted singer has passed away. She hailed from which state?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 41st annual UNESCO World Heritage Committee conference?
Today’s Current Affairs – 3 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 03/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 3rd July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.