3 June : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 3 June, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 3 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country has launched satellite “Michibiki” No.2 to complement the US-operated GPS?
- Q. - Who of the following resigned from the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) of BCCI?
- Q. - Where was the Odisha’s first MITS Mega Food Park was inaugurated recently?
- Q. - Which country has passed the Abdication Bill in order to abdicate the ageing king?
- Q. - Which state has become the first to launch the official e-wallet for the public?
- Q. - Which country has announced to pull out of the Paris Climate Accord?
Today’s Current Affairs – 3 June 2017
Latest General Awareness 03/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 3rd June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.