3 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 3 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 3 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Recently in which country a 70 million year old Dinosaur egg fossil was discovered?
- Q. - Recently which country conducted first glide test of its first amphibious aircraft AG600, stated to be the largest in the word?
- Q. - Recently First direct London to China train completes how many km run?
- Q. - Recently in which country Global Mobile Internet conference was held?
- Q. - Recently Which City among top 20 tourist destinations in Asia Pacific?
- Q. - A satellite named _____________, Developed by ISRO for the SAARC region will be launched on May 5, 2017.
- Q. - Recently World Immunization Week 2017 observed with the theme
- Q. - Recently Sufi legend Begum Yaman passes away at the age of-
- Q. - In India recently which state becomes the fifth state to adopt tax reforms law in GST?
- Q. - According to ‘CMS India Corruption Study 2017’, recently which state is the most corrupt state in the country?
Today’s Current Affairs – 3 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 03/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 3rd May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.