3 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 3 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 3 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The 19th edition of Commonwealth Forestry Conference has started in which state?
- Q. - Which institute has topped the 2017 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) rankings for higher educational institutions?
- Q. - Gilbert Baker, the LGBT rainbow flag creator has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - Who has become the new Whole Time Member (WTM) of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)?
- Q. - Which high level committee has been set up to examine working of regulatory bodies for AYUSH system of medicine?
Today’s Current Affairs – 3 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 03/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 3rd April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.