3 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 3 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 3 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The book “The Secret Chord” has been authored by whom?
- Q. - Which of the following banks has tied up with online portal “magicbricks.com” to conduct joint marketing activities?
- Q. - Who of the following have been chosen for the 2016 Navlekhan Award of Bharatiya Jnanpith?
- Q. - Which state government has recently declared 50% reservation in judicial services for OBCs, SCs, STs and EBCs?
- Q. - Who has been named as the new Prime Minister of Romania?
- Q. - Who is the new Chief of the Army Staff (COAS) of the Indian Army?
Today’s Current Affairs – 3 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 03/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 3rd January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.