29 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 29 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 29 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which city police have won the 2017 FICCI Smart Policing Award?
- Q. - Which is the only Indian monument to figure in the world’s top 10 TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice awards for Landmarks?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 2017 G7 summit?
- Q. - India’s first multi-modal electric vehicle project has launched in which city?
- Q. - Laura Biagiotti, the renowned fashion designer passed away. She hailed from which country?
- Q. - The Yelagiri summer festival has started in which state?
- Q. - The Indo Thailand HADR “Siam Bharat 17” has held in which city?
- Q. - The Royal Manas National Park is located in which country?
- Q. - The book “Mann Ki Baat: a social revolution on radio” has been authored by whom?
- Q. - Which state tourism has won the ‘Best Destination for Romance’ at the Lonely Planet Magazine Indian Travel Awards 2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 29 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 29/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 29th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.