29 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 29 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 29 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which Indian short film will be screened by UNESCO as part of 2017 World Press Freedom Day (WPFD) in Indonesia?
- Q. - Which international organisation has observed the 2017 World Day on Safety and Health at Work?
- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Immunization Week?
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Press Freedom Index (WPFI)?
- Q. - Vinu Chakravarthy, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?
- Q. - Who has become the first Indian actor to deliver a speech at the internationally acclaimed TED Talks?
- Q. - Who has been conferred the 52nd edition of the Jnanpith Award-2016?
- Q. - Who has been declared Man of the tournament in 2017 T-20 Deaf and Dumb Asia Cup?
- Q. - Which city has become the first Indian city to won Pierre L’enfant Planning Excellence and Achievement Awards-2017?
- Q. - Which country has become the first country in the world to ban the mining of metals?
Today’s Current Affairs – 29 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 29/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 29th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make chnges here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.