29 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 29 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 29 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new member to the Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
- Q. - Arun Sarma, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?
- Q. - Who has been chosen for the Glenfiddich’s Emerging Artist of the Year 2017?
- Q. - Which union ministry has launched an online film certification system “e-Cinepramaan” to promote transparency and ease of doing business?
- Q. - Which Indian cricket player has won the Sir Garfield Sober Trophy for 2016?
Today’s Current Affairs – 29 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 29/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 29th March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.