28 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 28 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 28 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which high court has made National song ‘Vande Mataram’ mandatory in Tamil Nadu schools?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 2017 BRICS National Security Advisors (NSAs) meeting?
- Q. - Where was the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam’s memorial inaugurated by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
- Q. - Union Cabinet gave its approval for the amendment of Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order. In which year the Order came into origin?
- Q. - With which country India signed an MoU on cooperation in the field of youth affairs?
- Q. - Who was sworn-in as Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar?
- Q. - Adam Peaty defended his 50m breaststroke title to complete a World Aquatics Championships double-double. The country to which he belongs is
- Q. - Which country has declared ‘total independence’ from IMF and World Bank?
Today’s Current Affairs – 28 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 28/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 28th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.