28 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 28 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 28 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country has become the first country to open an honorary consulate office in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)?
- Q. - Who has been crowned Miss Teen Universe 2017?
- Q. - Which country to host 18th edition of World Road Meeting (WRM)?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Director General of Indo-Tibetan Border Police(ITBP)?
- Q. - Who has been shortlisted to represent India at the FIFA Football for Friendship (F4F) global social programme?
- Q. - Jonathan Demme, the Oscar-winning filmmaker has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - The International Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance Day (ICDRD) is observed on which date?
- Q. - Which state government has recently signed a MoU with Bharat Broadband Network Ltd (BBNL) to implement BharatNet?
- Q. - Who has won the Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Foundation Kerala State award for the year 2016-17?
- Q. - Which of the following security forces is / are the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) of India?
Today’s Current Affairs – 28 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 28/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 28th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make chnges here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.