28 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 28 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 28 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - How much interest rate will be offer by Airtel Payments Bank on savings accounts deposits?
- Q. - Which committee has recently submitted report on Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) to the Union Government?
- Q. - The book “An Unsuitable Boy” is the autobiography of which Indian personality?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 National Youth Festival (NYF) in India?
- Q. - William Peter Blatty, who passed away recently, was the well-known author of which country?
Today’s Current Affairs – 28 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 28/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 28th January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.