27 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 27 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 27 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which yesteryear Bollywood actress life-size wax statue will come up at Madame Tussauds museum in New Delhi?
- Q. - Which state government approved a bill to levy entertainment duty?
- Q. - Which country will host the men’s world boxing championship in 2021?
- Q. - Which private defence manufacturer has developed two Naval Offshore Patrol Vessels (NOPVs) ‘Shachi’ and ‘Shruti’?
- Q. - Which football tournament has been replaced with the Indian Super League (ISL) by the Asian Football Confederation (AFC)?
- Q. - Which high court has made it mandatory to sing Vande Matram in schools, government offices, private entities and industries in the concerned states?
- Q. - What percent of plastic waste generated in 2015 is accumulated in landfills or the natural environment, according to a recent study?
- Q. - Kargil Vijay Diwas was observed across the nation on July 26, 2017 to mark the anniversary of India’s victory in the Kargil conflict with Pakistan. In which year Kargil conflict took place?
- Q. - Kylie Masse broke the world record for the women’s 100 metres backstroke recently. The country to which she belongs is
- Q. - The Sri Lankan Cabinet recently revised the agreement for Hambantota Port built by a country. Name the country.
Today’s Current Affairs – 27 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 27/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 27th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.