27 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 27 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 27 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - KPS Gill, who was known for rooting out militancy from Punjab, was belonged to which state?
- Q. - The Mathikettan Shola National Park is located in which state?
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new secretary of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?
- Q. - Which city is the world’s most crowded cities, according to World Economic Forum (WEF) citing UN Habitat Data?
- Q. - Who has become the new chairman of Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)?
- Q. - Which state govenrment has launched Japanese Encephalitis (JE) vaccination drive for the people of the state?
- Q. - India’s longest bridge “Dhola-Sadia Bridge” has built over which tributary of the Brahmaputra River?
- Q. - Which Indian state to host 2017 Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new chairman of International Fertiliser Association (IFA)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 27 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 27/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 27th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.