27 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 27 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 27 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The 15th edition of Indo-French naval exercise ‘Varuna’ has started in which of the following sea ports?
- Q. - CREDAI has recently inked MOU with SBI for concessional loan for housing projects. Where is the headquarters of CREDAI?
- Q. - The World Lab Animal Day (WLAD) is observed on which day?
- Q. - Who has been conferred with the Ghantasala national award?
- Q. - The International conference on “Dara Shikoh – Reclaiming Spiritual Legacy of India” will be held in which city?
- Q. - Who is the newly elected President of Amateur Kabaddi Federation of India (AKFI)?
- Q. - Which state will become the first Indian state to invite all Twitter and Facebook users to interact with the Chief Minister (CM)?
- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Intellectual Property Day (WIPD)?
- Q. - Man Kaur, who has won Gold at the 2017 World Masters Games, is associated with which sports?
- Q. - Which country has appointed Hana Khatib as first female judge in its Muslim sharia court system?
Today’s Current Affairs – 27 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 27/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 27th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make chnges here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.