27 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 27 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 27 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which of the following is NOT a correct statement with respect to Surendranath Banerjee?
- Q. - The Domari language is spoken in which among the following regions?
- Q. - Pahlavi dynasty is related to which of the following countries?
- Q. - Which of the following organ / tissue of human body is most sensitive to intake of lead?
- Q. - Which of the following is an ex situ mode of wildlife conservation?
Today’s Current Affairs – 27 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 27/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 27th March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.