26 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 26 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 26 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country topped the medal tally in the recently concluded 2017 Commonwealth Youth Games held in Bahamas?
- Q. - Who was named as the captain of the ICC Women’s World Cup team?
- Q. - At which places in India are the High Altitude Cloud Observatories functional?
- Q. - What is the name of the mobile app launched recently for road maintenance in the country?
- Q. - With which state did the Airport Authority of India (AAI) sign an MoU for developing the civil aviation sector in the state?
- Q. - Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired the first meeting of the newly constituted Islands Development Agency (IDA) in New Delhi. When was the IDA established?
Today’s Current Affairs – 26 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 26/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 26th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.