25 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 25 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 25 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - In which country the world’s oldest emoji was discovered’ on pottery?
- Q. - With which country Iran has signed an accord to boost military cooperation?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book titled “Indira: India’s Most Powerful Prime Minister”?
- Q. - Which state government has decided to set up vegetable price stability fund?
- Q. - Off the coast of which country, the world’s 1st floating wind farm Hywind project emerged?
- Q. - Josefina Vidal, the Cuban diplomat, led the negotiations between the US and Cuba to normalise relations between the two countries under the detente worked out by former U.S. President Barack Obama and Cuban leader Raul Castro. She has been appointed as the ambassador to ________.
- Q. - Who won the US Open Grand Prix Gold badminton title?
- Q. - Who resigned as the Leader of Opposition in Gujarat State Assembly?
- Q. - Who was adjudged the Player of the Tournament of the Women’s Cricket World Cup 2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 25 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 25/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 25th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.