25 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 25 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 25 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Sonai Rupai Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Q. - Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has been elected as the new Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO). He hails from which country?
- Q. - Roger Moore, the James Bond actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 CEAT International Cricketer of the Year award?
- Q. - The Union Environment Ministry has organized the first-ever “Ozone2Climate technology roadshow” in which city?
- Q. - Which IIT institute has inked pact with Madhya Pradesh for measuring happiness index?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Confessions of a dying mind: the blind faith of atheism”?
- Q. - The World Turtle Day (WTD) is observed on which date?
- Q. - Who will become the new chairperson of the National Commission for Minorities (NCM)?
- Q. - Who will become the new Prime Minister of Nepal?
Today’s Current Affairs – 25 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 25/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 25th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.